Follow on Twitter
Friend on Facebook
Released: July 27, 2016 @ Krakow, Poland.
Minimum OS version: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Snow Leopard or GNU/Linux
Download for Mac OS X: DIN-Is-Noise-25-evaluation.dmg
- You can play with only 1 ball in Mondrian.
- You can make only 1 pair of binaural drones.
- You can only create 2x2 drone meshes.
- You cannot create shapeforms and fractal waveforms or apply 12 geometry plugins.
- You cannot transform maps of 245 countries into shapeforms.
- You cannot turn characters, numbers or colours into shapeforms.
- You cannot change velocity & acceleration of orbiting drones.
- You cannot automatically launch drones as rockets.
- You cannot warp gravity.
- You cannot save settings and
- You cannot save recordings.
Check out the complete source code for GNU/Linux!
Check out the complete source code for DIN Is Noise 25 using Subversion:
svn checkout svn://jagernot.xyz/home/svn/din25
You have full access. You can make changes and commit back :)
Please read README to learn how to build the executable.
Please do not use this source code to build & distribute binaries for Windows
or Mac OS X as I sell licenses for those binaries to support myself.
Please consider funding my work to keep this going.
DIN Is Noise uses the World Borders Dataset kindly provided by Bjorn Sandvik to transform maps of 245 countries into waveforms.