Released: July 27, 2016 @ Krakow, Poland.
Minimum OS version: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Snow Leopard or GNU/Linux
Download for Windows: DIN-Is-Noise-25-evaluation.zip
Download for Mac OS X: DIN-Is-Noise-25-evaluation.dmg
- You can play with only 1 ball in Mondrian.
- You can make only 1 pair of binaural drones.
- You can only create 2x2 drone meshes.
- You cannot create shapeforms and fractal waveforms or apply 12 geometry plugins.
- You cannot transform maps of 245 countries into shapeforms.
- You cannot turn characters, numbers or colours into shapeforms.
- You cannot change velocity & acceleration of orbiting drones.
- You cannot automatically launch drones as rockets.
- You cannot warp gravity.
- You cannot save settings and
- You cannot save recordings.
Download for GNU / Linux:
There are 2 options:
1. Download din-25_x86_64.iso [425 MB, sadly], my special 64-bit distribution [32-bit coming soon] of GNU/Linux [based on Puppy Linux] that has the DIN Is Noise 25 executable, its complete source code and the tools required for [re]building it. Its an in-your-pocket DIN Is Noise development and performance workstation sort of thing. Burn it into a USB stick and boot [almost] any 64-bit PC off that USB stick and run DIN Is Noise. When you are finished, power off that PC back to its old state.
2. If you are already using GNU/Linux, you can check out the complete source of DIN Is Noise 25 using Subversion:
svn checkout svn://jagernot.xyz/home/svn/din25
You have full access. You can make changes and commit back :) Please read README to learn how to build the executable.