Released: December 26, 2016 @ Palazzolo Acreide, Italy.
Minimum OS version: Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.6.8 / Snow Leopard or GNU/Linux
Download for Windows: DIN-Is-Noise-25-evaluation.zip
Download for Mac OS X: DIN-Is-Noise-25-evaluation.dmg
- You can play with only 1 ball in Mondrian.
- You can make only 1 pair of binaural drones.
- You can only create 2x2 drone meshes.
- You cannot create shapeforms and fractal waveforms or apply 12 geometry plugins.
- You cannot transform maps of 245 countries into shapeforms.
- You cannot turn characters, numbers or colours into shapeforms.
- You cannot change velocity & acceleration of orbiting drones.
- You cannot automatically launch drones as rockets.
- You cannot warp gravity.
- You cannot save settings and
- You cannot save recordings.
Download for GNU / Linux:
You can check out the complete source of DIN Is Noise 26 using Subversion:
svn checkout svn://jagernot.xyz/home/svn/din/trunk
You have full access. You can make changes and commit back :) Please read README to learn how to build the executable.